Malibu Hoi An is expected to be managed by MGM Resorts International, an famous global entertainment company. Located on Ha My beach (Quang Nam) in the so-called “five star boulevard” along with many other luxury resorts from My Khe to Cua Dai (Quang Nam).
Malibu Hoi An will integrate environment and modern design to offer guests the ultimate luxurious experience. The project will cost nearly VND 2 trillion (US$86 million) and spread over nearly 11ha with 93 villas and 690 condotel units. Construction is expected to start next month, and the handover is scheduled for 2020.
Indochina Hoi An Beach Villas Co., Ltd and its strategic partners have signed cooperation agreements including:
- BAKH Architecture: Master layout design.
- Signature Architect Vietnam: Interior and landscape design.
- Transport and Industry Development Investment JSC (Tracodi): EPC.
- Nam A Bank & Vietcombank: Financing for the project and buyers.
- ERA Real Estate & Hai Phat Land: Project distributiors.
- Oceanus Glass: Indoor furniture.
The cooperation will mainly focus on project’s timeline, quality, eco-friendly design, and sustainable development. The project will officially open for sales in mid-September.
Signing between the project owner and BAKH Architecture
Nguyen Ho Nam, chairman of BCG, said the partners are big companies with good reputation. We are confident to deliver best products and services to our customers.
In addion, BCG also signed deals with leading Vietnamese construction companies including Hoa Binh Corporation, Central Construction Company and Dinco Engineering and Construction Corporation.